Monday, March 5, 2012

Happy Birthday

Hi Stampers!
Today is my Father-in-law's birthday.  I don't think he reads my blog, but Glen, if you do, stop reading now!  That's 'cause your card is going to be late!
Actually, my husband always writes the cards to his family, hence the "to my dad" part.  With the Family Reunion stamp set (#122860) I could've added "in-law" but I didn't feel the need but it's nice to have the choice!  The Happy Birthday is from Happiest Birthday Wishes- a hostess only stamp set.  This is a great reason to host a workshop- I LOVE this set!
To be honest, I CASEd this card from a friend, and she may have CASEd it from someone else.  I changed it up, of course, but it was so cute I couldn't resist.  To make it manly I used my favorite DSP Well Worn (#122359).  I'm excited that I finally found a good use for the denim ribbon (#125053) I had to have.  I also used the nice antique brad (#117273).  I used River Rock, Chocolate Chip, and Naturals Ivory Card stock, Pacific Point and Marina Mist Stamp pad, and 1/8" Vanilla Taffeta ribbon (#119960).
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment