Wednesday, March 21, 2012

the Easter Bunny!

Hi Stampers!
I was going to totally CASE a cute easter bunny card I saw on another blog, it was the cutest little thing ever, BUT it turns out I didn't have all the punches I needed.  This tends to be a common theme for me when I'm going to copy something so I have learned not to be thwarted.  It turns out I was a PRO at make circle bunnies in elementary and high school- I drew them in the margins of my notebooks, on the covers of my textbooks (yes, they had brown paper covers on them!  I wouldn't deface a book!), everywhere.  I know the basic concept so I thought I'd work out the circle bunny with the punches I did have and it turned out to be easier than I thought!  Isn't that the way it often is?  A little daubing, a few marker lines, and this is what I came up with:
Thanks for stopping by!
Teeny tiny wishes
Everyday enchantment DSP, Brads, and ribbon
Pool Party card stock
Calypso Coral card stock
Basic Black card stock
Whisper White card stock
1 3/4" , 1 1/4", and 3/4" circle punches
large oval punch
oval punch
Heart punch
Cupcake punch
word window punch
 

1 comment: