Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Guest Stamper!

Hi Stampers!
Today I had a guest stamper with me- my daughter Laurel.  She has many cards she wants to make while she is here, but the most important card is for her program director at school who is having a baby next month.  The students in her graduate program (7) want to give her a gift basket and Laurel wanted to provide a card for all of them to sign.
She had a clear idea of what she wanted to make- she planned on pennants spanning across the front of the card, and well, why not look at it and see what she had in mind!
Didn't she do a fantastic job?  She used a lot of retired products for this card so I won't list them out for you today. I will tell you that this card measures 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 inches so it is big! I think her program director will be very please to receive this card- don't you?  Thanks Laurel!
And thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment