Thursday, March 22, 2012

Congratulations!

My Precious Daughter just got her first "Professional" job 2 months before completing her Master's degree.  Are we proud?  I'd tell you where she will be working but you might not be able to pronounce it and you could embarrass yourself, so I'll spare you.  We embarrass ourselves regularly, we're that proud, so we don't mind tripping our tongues over her new place of employment.  Nuf said.
I made her a card that I'm going to send (spoiler alert LJ, if you're reading, STOP).
This is a clean and simple card, no gadgets or geegaws, just the word I want to convey to my daughter.
Thanks for stopping by!
Raining flowers stamp set #
Curly cute stamp set # 
Pear Pizzazz card stock #
Pear Pizzazz stampin' pad #
Concord Crush card stock #
Concord Crush stampin' pad #
Basic Black stampin' pad #
Basic Black card stock #
Whisper White card stock #
 

No comments:

Post a Comment