Thursday, March 8, 2012

3-D Thursday

Hi Stampers!
Today I thought I'd do a 3-D project so I bought some Kit Kat bars.  Not to eat, well, yet anyway. Without a specific project in mind I decided to do some randomness- I closed my eyes and selected a color from my Color Coach, and then I did the same in my stack of stamps.
So here is what I have to work with- Early Espresso with the Creative Combo of Marina Mist and Tangerine Tango, and the Best Friends Forever stamp set.  No Problem!  Although if I make a candy holder for any of my BFF's, clearly the candy would be gone so quickly you'd never know it had been there!
Isn't this cute?  I thought it could make a nice place marker at your table when your friends come over, or a pick me up for a coworker to find on his/her desk!  Here is a side view:

That nice little Kit Kat bar tucks right inside.  With a little tweaking you could make it hold gum, or a different candy bar, or ?
For this project I used the Simply Scored tool to make my scores.  I measured the candy bar and made my scores appropriately, working from the middle out.
The rest is just stamping and punching.
Thanks for stopping by!

Best Friends Forever stamp set #122805
Early Espresso Stamp Pad #119670
Marina mist Stamp Pad #119668
Tangerine Tango Stamp pad #111834
Early Espresso card stock #119686
Marina Mist card stock#119682
Tangerine Tango card stock #111349
Very Vanilla Card stock #101650
Crumb cake seam binding #122332
Sticky Strip #104294
Oval Punch #119859
Decorative label punch #120907
Simply Scored tool # 122334

No comments:

Post a Comment