Monday, March 26, 2012

Bookmark

Hi Stampers!
I sent my daughter a congratulations card that you saw last week, but I wanted to let my other daughter know that I'm proud of her and thinking of her as well.  She is traveling through snow and sleet to give a Stampin' Up Demonstration for a friend of hers!  That's my girl!  The postal service has nothing on us SU demos!
We got the directions for this cute bookmark in our Stampin' Success magazine (that demonstrators receive monthly), and KD is a real bookworm, so it was the perfect project.  The orientation my be a little difficult for you to see- it fits over the corner of the page you are trying to save.  I used the Color Coach to choose my palette, Tempting Turquoise, Rich Razzleberry, and Pumpkin Pie- I like this combo!  I'm sure this bookmark will get some use!
Thanks for stopping by!
Tempting turquoise card stock and stamp pad #
Rich Razzleberry card stock #
Pumpkin Pie card stock #
Basic Black stampin' pad #
Whisper White card stock#
Scallop Circle Punch #
1 3/8 and 1 1/4 " circle punches #
Linen Thread #
Creative elements stamp set #
Lace scallop punch #
Boho Blossoms Punch #
Rhinestone #
Serif die #

No comments:

Post a Comment