Monday, February 13, 2012

My little Valentine

Valentine's is a big deal around here.  It's my husband's birthday for starters, and then we raised 2 little girls (now grown women), so combine birthday with a candy holiday, it's a big deal.  I've raised those little girls well!  My oldest became a Stampin' Up Demonstator last summer, and I'm so excited to watch her stamping evolve!  She is a graphic designer, and she stamped as a child, but she is just now getting back to it herself, and I know she'll do lovely things.  In fact, she was my guest blogger whom made that lovely box.  Well, for Valentine's day she did not disappoint:

My photo doesn't do justice to the lovely card.  One of the reasons I love to see her work is that I am reminded how much you can do with very little stamping supplies.  She started with a micro starter kit ( special last summer), added a few more items, and with out all the fancy tools, accessories, sizzix, you name it, she made a lovely card!  I looks like she did buy a nice edge punch, but the rest looks like ink, ribbon, and scissors.  Go Kristen!
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment: