Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Egg-cellent!

I'm on an Easter phase right now- maybe it's because my hens are laying again or maybe it's the big jar of Jelly Bellys at Costco.  Hard to say.  But I came up with this card and I'm right proud about it!
Do you recognize the decoration on the eggs?  It is the same Medallion stamp that I used for the background using a "rock and roll" technique (see Feb 9 post) to get the darker color on the edge of the stamp before I punched it out with the oval punch.  Pretty neat!  I used Pool Party, Pacific Point, Whisper White, and Glossy White card stock for this card.  I used Pool party, Pacific Point, Poppy Parade, Coral, and Basic Black ink, and the ruffled ribbon is Lucky Limeade.
Does anyone have tips for me on getting better photos of my cards?  I'd be open to any good ideas!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment