Thursday, June 7, 2012

You're a Star!

Hi Stampers!
I made a card for my eldest child today.  She works in sales and last month she did really well, hence a large commission check.  To say she was on top of the world may describe her enthusiasm except she had another life changing, on top of the world moment last weekend, but we'll get to that one at another time!
Of course I made her a card:
Boy was this tricky to capture in a photograph!  The reason is because of the transparency sheet on the cover of the card- you can see the way it reflects the light (it also reflected me taking the photo until I found a better angle!).  I cased this cute card out of my monthly Stampin' Success magazine that all demonstrators get every month.  I used Pink Pirouette, Poppy Parade, and Basic Grey cardstock in addition to the transparency sheet.  I used the White Stazon pad to stamp on the transparency sheet with a stamp from a set that we got at convention last summer.  An embossing folder through the Big shot for some texture, a little white satin ribbon and voila!
Thanks for stopping by!
Shop 24/7 by clicking here!
Find out more about becoming a Demonstrator by clicking HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment