Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Retired but still loved

Hi Stampers!
My daughter adopted a new dog this last weekend and she is over the moon with joy.  I decided to send "Archie" a care package to welcome him to the family and of course a card was necessary.  I had to go into my retired stash to find the dog set, but that's okay- it still works great!  Here is what I came up with:
The colors are Island Indigo and Lucky Limeade, incolors from last year but still current.  I stamped on Whisper white with Basic Black ink.  I used the 1 1/4 and 1 3/8" circle punches and the dot embossing folder for the background.  The only real embellishment is a rhinestone "tag" on the collar.  The stamp set is D is for Dog, a recently retired set.  Archie is a dachshund but I don't think he'll mind that I don't have hot dog on the card...
Thanks for stopping by!
Order 24/7 by clicking here!

No comments:

Post a Comment