Saturday, June 9, 2012

Papaya Collage and In colors

Hi Stampers!
I stamped up a quick card using some new products from the catalog to show you today.  I love to linger over my workspace most of the time, make layers, try new techniques, add glitter, etc., but, like you, I don't always have time.  It's nice to sometimes make a quick card with a minimal of fuss and a stamp set like Papaya Collage gives you the feeling of fuss in it's sophistication yet can stamp up a quick card like this:
This is straightforward stamping!  I really like these new in colors- there was a lot of fuss about the Summer Starfruit (yellow) but darn if it doesn't actually look like the actual starfruit color, and wouldn't you know it was the first color I was drawn to?  The other colors are Midnight Muse and Raspberry Ripple, such funny names.  Perfectly Penned is the greeting and I am done.
Thanks for stopping by!
Shop 24/7 by clicking Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment