Monday, June 18, 2012

CAS Challenge

Hi Stampers!
I was cruisin' over at splitcoast stampers and found this Clean and Simple Challenge.  I had an idea in mind so I didn't read all the rules so I hope this card qualifies for the challenge!  Here is the inspiration image:
Ruffle one piece
I think this bathing suit is so cute!  Wish I could buy those thighs (sigh).
Here is what I came up with:
 I couldn't help adding a little Lucky Limeade- the ruffled ribbon is so...ruffly!  I used Four frames and the nice coordinating Decorative Label punch along with Teeny Tiny wishes.  I had this little flower on my table (in the new Raspberry Ripple) and I couldn't resist.  I think the flower may take me out of the "Clean and Simple" but it really wanted to be there.
There is just one more element to this card that you should check out- take a peek:
I punched out the front of the card and the greeting is actually on the inside of the card!  Take a look at this:
I inserted a square of white cardstock inside as well to write a nice note.  You could use our cool white gel pen if you like, but if you don't have one of those (yet) this is a nice alternative!
Thanks for stopping by!
shop 24/7 by clicking HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment