Thursday, June 14, 2012

More Papaya Collage

Hi Stampers!
I'm finding it hard to be inside stamping when the sun is out shining and the garden is calling!  I did stamp up a quick card for you last night to show you the versatility of the Papaya Collage stamp set.  I've had toile on my brain lately- I'm thinking of recovering my favorite chair in black and white toile, and Papaya collage fits this motif quite well.  Let me show you:
This black and white scheme uses just that- Basic Black and Whisper white.  I watercolored the rose using the new Rasperry and Gumball green incolor pads with my trusty aquapainters, cut it out, added another leaf, and mounted it with dimensionals.  Could you imagine life without dimensionals?
Thanks for stopping by!
Shop 24/7 by clicking here!

No comments:

Post a Comment