Wednesday, May 9, 2012

sympathy

Hi Stampers!
Today I'm delivering on the promise of a tutorial!  I want to show you how to make the little stitches on a card without using a sewing machine.  This is such an easy fun technique you will want to try it!
The first step is to pull out your mat pack and paper piercing tool-
These are such great tools- they work great for punching holes for your brads and things and for rows of punching for special effects.  I like to use them for this stitching technique.  So, line up your card stock along the grid-
Next, punch your holes-
This is what it looks like-
Next, use this nice gel pen to make your stitches!
You need to look closely.
Here is my final project-
I stamped this card for the Technostamper monday sketch TSSC220.  I used the C is for Cat stamp set (soon to be retired) with the Beau Chateau Designer Series Paper.  The soft colors are soothing for a sympathy card- Marina Mist, Pirouette Pink, Soft Suede, and Very Vanilla.  The card came together with the addition of pearls and rhinestones, what could be better!
Thanks for stopping by!

Shop 24/7 by clicking HERE!
Check out the retiring stamps and accessories.
Want $125 worth of stamps and accessories for only $99?  Click here for more information.

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous card. I love the combination of sets. Perfectly done. And the pearls are the best! Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete