Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The Outlaws are Coming!

No, not THOSE Outlaws- our Outlaws!  That's what we call my daughter's significant other's parents (who are also our neighbors and dear friends).  We are so lucky to have them in our lives, parents of "the boy next door" almost literally!  Anyway, they have been in Chile visiting their new granddaughter for the last several weeks and we have missed them.  To welcome them home I baked our favorite coffee crisp cookies, packed it in a cute tin and made them a card-
I made this quick and easy card using the soon to be retired Trendy Trees stamp set.  Why haven't I used this more?  It is such a cute set!  My excuse is that it is a tiny box that gets pushed behind everything else.  Don't let that happen to you!  I also used the soon to be retiring in colors- Concord Crush, Pear Pizazz, and Poppy Parade.  These colors play well off of each other I think.  If you look closely you can see I add grass to my little orchard with the Pear Pizazz marker.  A Teeny Tiny greeting and I'm ready to go.  Do you think they'll like it?  I hope so.
Thanks for stopping by!
Shop 24/7 by Clicking HERE!
Trendy Trees Stamp set #113258
Teeny Tiny wishes Stamp set #
Concord Crush card stock #
Pear Pizazz card stock #
Pear Pizazz stampin pad #
Poppy Parade card stock #
Chocolate Chip stampin' pad #
Basic Black stampin pad #
1" circle punch #
Eyelet border punch #
Word Window Punch #
Snail Adhesive 3

No comments:

Post a Comment