Friday, May 18, 2012

Happy Graduation!

Hi Stampers!
Today my youngest graduates from graduate school.  To say I'm proud would be an understatement- she has worked so hard and done so well- I amazed.  I stamped her a card that I'm going to show you today because she will see it first!
I made a little purse too, just because.  Do you ever do that?  Just because?  I hope so!
This little card stands up like an easel and I will do a tutorial on it in the future.  Because I will be busy with family over the next week or so posting may be sporadic if at all, so please bear with me!  I will return!
But back to this project.  As you can see I used Concord Crush as a base.  I am redundant this week using the rest of the retiring in colors as well, Poppy Parade and Pear Pizazz.  I used Teeny Tiny wishes Stamp set and Family Reunion- I love when I stamp "to my daughter" because they are so special to me.  My daughters, not the stamps ;O).  For texture I used an embossing folder which gave the purse a fabric look that I really like.  I matched the card to the purse (obviously), adorned it with punches, ribbon, brads, a rhinestone, and anything I could fit on a 3 x3" area!  Did I maybe over do it a little?  I hope so!
Thanks for stopping by!
Shop 24/4 by clicking here!

No comments:

Post a Comment