Monday, November 19, 2012


Hi Stampers!

Online Extravaganza
November 19th-28th, 2012
Up to 50% Off! 

  • There's no minimum purchase required to participate in this promotion. Sale on!
  • For product bundles, you need to use the bundle item numbers provided. If you use individual item numbers, you won't get the discount--bummer. 
Here is the PDF with the required order numbers so you can get your wish list ready!

There are some one day items only so make sure you check those dates!



 

Hi Stampers!
I'm continuing on with the Summer Silhouettes Stamp set today.  There are a lot of vowels in "silhouettes" isn't there?  You need lots of vowels sometimes when playing "Words with Friends" so it's good to know those words- even though silhouettes is too long, but I digress.  I love the Argyle impressions embossing folder I used on the background banner here- it makes me happy!  I used the square punch for all the banner edges on this card, large and small.  I also wanted to show you the envelope because it is so much more fun to receive a card in the mail that has a stamped envelope.  Funny Story.  That's what my youngest says when she launches into a funny story so I thought I'd try it.  Funny Story.  I mailed out this card and forgot the envelope- so now I have a stamped envelope with no card.

Today starts the BIG SALE over at Stampin' Up!  Go to my website marystamper.stampinup.net for details!
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment: