Thursday, November 29, 2012

Christmas starts NOW!

Hi Stampers!
Most of you have been stamping christmas items since September- or maybe July.  As you know I didn't start stamping again until November so I'm just a little behind.  I have started my Christmas cards, and those of you who know me know that they have a million steps for a card made in bulk, so I do a little every day and hope they will be finished on time to send before Christmas.  I do get them done every year.
In the meantime I have been stamping other projects.  My husband asked for a couple of cards for work associates so here is what I came up with:
I love the beautiful ornaments in this Ornament Keepsakes bundle.  I say bundle because it is so awesome to be able to cleanly cut the ornaments out with the Framelits on the Bigshot.  I used the Flurry embossing folder to give texture to the white on white background and I used some snowflake glittery stuff from last years holiday catalog.  The silver cord is also a retired item but I like the way the silver works with the cool colors of blue and green (Island Indigo and Lucky Limeade).  To get the bows in the right place I punched holds right behind the top of the ornaments and fed the cord through the holes.  Some dimensionals and rhinestones finished this project off.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment