Saturday, November 17, 2012

Birthday case

Hi Stampers!

Online Extravaganza
November 19th-28th, 2012
Up to 50% Off! 

  • There's no minimum purchase required to participate in this promotion. Sale on!
  • For product bundles, you need to use the bundle item numbers provided. If you use individual item numbers, you won't get the discount--bummer. 
Here is the PDF with the required order numbers so you can get your wish list ready!

There are some one day items only so make sure you check those dates!






Do you know the best place to get stamping ideas?  For me it is the Stampin' Up! Catalog!  I don't always use a card layout exactly as it is but I will often search the samples for ideas on how to dress up a card that I'm working on- what could I add that would give it just a little "wow" factor.  This card, however, I cased the layout- see page 83 and you will see the card.  I changed the stamp sets to use what I had- Summer silhouettes, Elements of Style (background), and Curly Cute (words).  I really like the way the "trellis" stamp looks stamped with white stazon ink in the background.  It adds a subtle, textural element that pleases me, especially with the flourish stamped on top, like a vine climbing a trellis.  Okay, so maybe not but that's what it is in my world ;O).
I didn't have a template to punch around the edge of the framelit so I freehanded it.  The spacing is a bit closer than the template I used for the background edge punch but I'm okay with that.  I give you permission to freehand any time you like as well.  Isn't that freeing?  Go for it!
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment