Thursday, January 26, 2012

Sale-a-bration Days!

Good Morning !  After working for 3 days I have finally worked out how to upload a photo to this blog.  I can't believe how easy all those bloggers out there make it look, throwing up a post daily, in addition to creating some lovely project to write about, photographing it, etc..  I never know all the intricacies involved!  Hopefully it gets easier as you practice, as in all things.  I figure if nothing else, learning something entirely new to me will stave off the dementia yet another day!
I designed this card for a Stamp-a-stack class I gave recently, and it is timely as the Designer Series paper used for the butterflies is the Everyday Enchantment from the Sale-a-bration Brochure!  I love it!  Since I'm usually challenged trying to use the DSP I pleased to have a project that uses it.  The best part of this DSP is that is absolutely FREE when you purchase $50 in Stampin' Up! merchandise!  Gotta love that!  
I guess next thing to figure out is how to add links so you can head on over to my website and order yourself some of this great paper!  Three more days and I'm sure I'll have it!.....

No comments:

Post a Comment