Friday, January 27, 2012

Hostess thank yous!

Hey Stampers!


I've done it again, go me!  I needed to stamp some thank yous for my latest workshop (thanks Betsy) and I wanted a valentiney theme but- not too valentiney- so this is what I came up with.  Owls seem to be all the rage and I thought this one is especially cute.  I pulled out the old color coach, found Early Espresso and Bashful Blue would make nice coordinating colors with my real read heart, and off I went.  The little hearts dry embossed in the background come from a new embossing folder found in the new mini catalog.  The punches used were the 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" circle punches, scallop circle, and heart punches.  Maybe next post I'll have some  numbers for you to order!  You can always go directly to my website from the link to the right and shop.
Thanks for stopping by!  Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment