Friday, July 20, 2012

Bug me

Hi Stampers!
I just love this Bug me stamp set!
Are the boots not just the most adorable things ever?  For this card I used Wild Wasabi and Certainly Celery with a highlight of Real Red.  I think the balance is enough that I don't think it comes off as Christmasy as it could!  The only thing really trick on this card is the button, and no, I did not use my Big Shot and embosslit.  To make the button I simple punched three 3/4" circles out, punched to thread holes, glued them together and added a coat of Crystal Effects to the top to make it shiny.  The hardest thing about Crystal effects is waiting for it to dry.  I'm not patient enough so I stick my finger in it to check and make a little blob- so if you use crystal effects please be patient!  I put a little baker's twine on the button to finish it off.  Very Cute!
Thanks for stopping by!
Shop 24/7 by clicking here!

No comments:

Post a Comment