Friday, July 13, 2012

Gift box

Hi Stampers!
I'm on the road so posts will be sporadic over the next couple of weeks, please bear with me.  Today's post is a project I made for a hostess gift.  You can see I make a  lot of cards, cards make a nice gift (who doesn't use cards?  If you don't, you should!  It makes EVERYONE'S day to receive a card in the mail that is not a bill!).  I made a box that holds 10 cards with envelopes- here it is:
Please excuse the photo quality- I'm using my daughter's MAC, which I know has terrific editing capabilities, but is only as smart as it's user, me, and I don't know how to use it!
The box measures 4 3/4 x 6 x 1 1/4".  To make it I cut the bottom Piece of Close to Cocoa card stock (retired) at 7 1/4 x 8 1/2" then scored all the way around at 1 1/4" with my Simply Scored tool.  I did the same for the top using a retired DSP on cutting it 1/8" larger to begin with.  The ribbon is also a retired product, to cute to not use.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment