Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Channeling the white

Hi Stampers!
Today I used my White pad.  I have to confess- I had my craft white pad on hand and was too lazy to dig my Stazon white pad out of the drawer.  The difference is that the Stazon would dry much faster and is useful on more mediums, so an all around better pad, but I went with what I had on hand.  Here is my card:
I took the photo at this unusual angle so you could see the white flowers (in my world Queen Ann's lace is white)(and that's what I'm calling this flower, so there!).  I also used white on the Gumball Green background, and again on the Rose Red "belly band".  The stamp set is a new one called Summer Silhouettes (w #126445, c #126447).  I used Gumball Green ink and card stock, Rose Red ink and card stock, Bashful Blue and Whisper White card stock, and Basic black in with my lovely new words- Made for you!
Thanks for stopping by!
Shop 24/7 by clicking here!

No comments:

Post a Comment