Friday, April 6, 2012

Perfectly Penned Birthday wishes!

Hi Stampers!
Another birthday card for those many April birthdays!  My friend Jan and I bought several packs of Designer Series Paper and split them up so we would have a larger selection to choose from between us.  I find that I don't usually go through a whole pack during the catalog year, and there are always many I would like to work with so this made double the fun for both of us!
For Jan's birthday I decided to use one of the DSP's that she chose- Beyond the Garden.  I went all out for Jan- she is a fellow Demonstator and the friend that got me hooked on Stampin' Up! in the first place! Here's what I came up with-

Are there things in your life that you purchased because it was a good value, but you weren't really sure that it would be useful?  That is me and Big Shot (my sizzix machine).  Who knew we would become such good buds?  I used the Edgelit dies, the Framelits dies, the Embossing folder- it's so easy to get carried away with Mr. Big (shot)!  My color palette was again dictated by the DSP except I cheated and used Lucky Limeade instead of Kiwi Kiss for the green.  I didn't think anyone would mind, and I really wanted to use the cute ruffle edge ribbon.  Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, and Tangerine Tango make up the rest of the colors.  Do you have some special April Birthdays too?
Thanks for stopping by!

Perfectly Penned Stamp set #122890w 122892c
Labels collection framelits dies #125598
 Adorning accents edgelits dies #125595
Adorning Accents Textured Impressions embossing folder #125601
 Beyond the Garden DSP#122342
Basic Black Stampin' pad #101179
Melon Mambo card stock #115320
Daffodil Delight card stock #119683
Tangerine Tango card stock #111349
5 petal punch #119880
Scallop Circle punch #119854
Boho Blossoms punch 119858
Basic Pearls #119247
Flower brads #119734
3/8 " Lucky Limeade ruffled ribbon #122977

No comments:

Post a Comment