Friday, February 10, 2012

Fabric Friday

Hi Stampers!
My Stamping/swapping friend Liz has what she calls "Fabric Friday" on her Seeing Ink Spots blog almost every Friday.  Now I don't pretend I can keep up with Liz, she is AMAZING, but I did make a fabric project using Stampin' Up's Designer Fabric that I thought I could share with you all today.  Check this out:
My Nook Color needed a cover and I had this cute Candy Cane Christmas fabric (#121715) that I thought I'd use for this project.  Although it is called Candy Cane Christmas the fabric didn't seem too Christmasy to me, just cute dots and strips, so I went with it. This is a functional piece, and I see it in and out of my purse/backpack/luggage so I added no accessories.  Next time I make it I might fancy it up a bit!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment